Review us on…
Please select your Delivery option at checkout. All orders can either be Delivered (as outlined below) or Collected for free (you will be contacted ASAP informing of earliest collection date. We aim to have orders ready within 24 hours, larger orders or during busy periods these manufacturing times may be greater).
All delivery costs are calculated at checkout based on the total weight of the basket, total number of items and product type. These calculations are made so the best value delivery options available are offered for selection.
Orders small enough & not prohibited will be sent via Royal Mail 2nd Class (estimated 2-
All other orders will be processed by an overnight next working day (after dispatch) delivery service through APC (www.apc-
Included delivery areas outlined below.
ENGLAND, WALES & SCOTTISH LOWLANDS (POSTCODES EH, KA1-
Standard Fast postage prices include a surcharge for a ‘walk sort’. We request this addition to minimise damage and to ensure the items are handled carefully, however occasionally items do get damaged and are returned to us and replacement items are then re-
APC delivery times, both Standard Fast & Palletised, are up until 4pm each working day (Mon-
They will update you every step of the way with their predicted service via either text message or email.
Please note we aim to dispatch orders within 24 hours, larger orders or during busy times these dispatch times may be greater, we will contact customers should an extended dispatch time be anticipated.
Please also note dispatch days are Monday-
Please also note that APC do not deliver on Saturdays as a working day, however a Saturday delivery can be arranged at a surcharge.
Standard Fast deliveries will have to be signed for or you will be carded and a new delivery will need to be arranged or collection from a local depot unless you leave ‘Special Instructions’ at the checkout i.e. ‘Please leave round back if no one home’.
Palletised deliveries will have to be signed for. Delivery attempts are only made once and any re-
REST OF THE UK
A surcharge may or will need to be applied to all deliveries to Northern Ireland, Scottish Lowlands postcodes not mentioned above, Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands and all of the Isle of Wight, Isle of Man and the Channel Islands.
Orders will not be processed until the delivery is arranged and you may still be charged because of the automated system, please contact us to arrange orders to any of the mentioned destinations. We will be more than happy to discuss and arrange the cheapest delivery options for you.
Deliveries to these locations may take longer than the stated next working day. Typically a 2-
We do everything we can to meet the delivery time specified on this page, however occasionally delivery times may be affected by factors beyond our control and cannot be guaranteed. Please do not arrange for labour to apply the products until they are in your possession.
We will inform you if we become aware of any unexpected delay.
The large majority of Ingilby Paints products are made to order and therefore are non returnable. Non modified products including Oils and all products in White excluding Oil Bound Casein Distemper follow returns policies outlined below.
Because of Ingilby Paints made to order approach we again strongly recommend our Samples service is taken advantage of, to ensure product compatibility for customers particular use and for colour satisfaction.
Again because items are made to order and are non returnable we suggest customers stagger orders or carry out exact measurements and tests to ensure correct quantities are being ordered to avoid non returnable excess materials being purchased.
Customers have certain cancellation rights under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 (the Regulations). Ingilby Paints offers the following return policies:
1. Returns of (non modified) unopened items are accepted within 28 days from date of purchase if notified of return within 14 days and items are received within the 28 day period.
2. Any customer wishing to exercise this right must notify Ingilby Paints either: in writing to , Ingilby Paints, Unit 5A Clockhouse Farm Estate, Cavendish Lane, Glemsford, Sudbury, Suffolk, CO10 7PZ, by telephone to 01787 280864 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
3. As a further condition of the right to return, customers must also arrange (at their own expense) the return of goods in a saleable condition to the address referred to in (2) above as soon as possible. If the vendor pays the return cost then this will be deducted from any refund. The goods will be deemed returned when actually received by the vendor at the said address. Alternatively items can also be returned in person (at no cost) to address referred to in (2) with a valid proof of purchase.
4. Pending the return of the goods they must be kept in good condition.
5. Customers shall be entitled to a full refund (less any charges referred to in (3) above) on full compliance with the foregoing
1. Any goods made to customers’ specifications or clearly personalised are excluded from the right to cancel
2. Any modified/coloured materials, not white, are non returnable.
3. Any archived products not currently listed as part of the online range that are ordered are also non returnable.
|Pigments, Oils & Raw Materials|
|Brushes, Paint Kettles & Sundries|
|Walls & Ceilings|
|Woodwork & Furniture|
|External Masonry Paints|
|Woodwork, Barns & Garden Furniture|
|Linseed Oil Emulsion|
|Oil Bound Casein Distemper|
|Pure & Simple Limewash|
|Pure Linseed Oil Paint|
|Tallow Bound Limewash|
|Whites to Off Whites|
|Creams to Yellows|
|Pinks to Reds|
|Oranges to Terracottas|
|Greens to Blues|
|Data, Safety & Advice Sheets|
|Local Contractors List|